|+44 1787 852222|
Connect 2 Furniture Ltd are committed to reducing the impact on the environment of its operations. Concern for the environment will be a fundamental part of decision making in all aspects of the companies activities, including investment and allocation of resources.Along with complying with all existing legislation and regulations as a minimum, we will also strive to achieve this commitment of protecting the environment by undertaking and supporting the following: -
1) Use waste or recycled material as their raw material when and wherever practicable.
2) Commit to sourcing, designing, manufacturing and distributing their services in ways that help to lower energy usage, carbon emissions and waste throughout the entire supply chain.
3) Where practicable use energy produced from low-carbon or renewable sources, both in-house and externally purchased.
4) Reduce their carbon emissions through reducing energy usage and raising the energy efficiency of all operations.
5) Continually monitor and report, internally and externally, the environmental impact of the company’s operations.
6) Using risk management techniques to help identify and mitigate environmental risks and impacts.
7) As part of the evaluation and selection process we consider key suppliers’ environmental policies and credentials.
8) Continually strive for environmental improvement through the setting and reviewing of objectives and targets.
Relevant training and resources will be made available to ensure that all staff members have the skills to implement the above policy. We aim to have a planned approach towards prevention and reduction of waste and pollution leading to a long term reduction of costs.As far as it is reasonably practicable we will control our activities to avoid causing unnecessary and unacceptable risks of adverse effects on the environment in line with the requirements of the Environmental Protection Act 1990. Responsibility for the environment is ranked equally with that for the health and safety of employees, the general public and others. We aim to be amongst the leaders in environmental sensitivity.